DuraPak™ Apartment Compactors
DuraPak™ Apartment Compactors
The DuraPak™130-HD Compactor is the ultimate tool for efficient rubbish management. Our unique design offers exceptional quality and power to compress debris and garbage while running more quietly than similar models.
The compactor drastically reduces the volume of trash using our patented components that keep noise levels to a minimum so that you get a quieter, more durable trash compactor that’s capable of reducing the dimensions of haul away garbage to a fraction of the original volume. DuraPak™ 130-HD is a trash compactor that works well for high-rise buildings and similar applications, such as hotels, hospitals, apartments and office buildings.
CHUTES International Also Offers Preventative Maintenance for DuraPak machines In Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Surrounding Areas.
Emergency Repair Services Available 24/7 For Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Surrounding Areas
If you are on a jobsite and need an emergency repair, call our emergency hotline and we will dispatch our response team – anytime, day or night, in our coverage area.
- Remote Power Unit
- UL Listed Electrical Components
- 5 HP Motor 208/230 3PH
- Photo Electric Eye
- Automatic Cycle
- Mushroom Stop Button
- On/Off Key Switch
- Ratchet Turnbuckle Hook-Up
- Interlocked Side Access Door with Automatic Shut-Off
- Soft Shift Single Solenoid Valve
- Replaceable Low Friction, Noise Reducing Wear Pads
- Hinged Steel Wiper Blade
- On Light
- Container Full Light
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- 110V Single Phase Motor
- Access Door on Both Sides
- Hopper Sound Deadening Package
- Short Body DuraPak 130-HD
- Single Side Container Hook-Up
- 2 or 3 Yard Rear or Front Loading Containers
- Odor Control System (linked to Odor Control)
Have questions? Ask us! Or, request a quote today!
CHUTES International™ uses Adobe Acrobat PDF files as a means to distribute publications and other information. To download and print a PDF file, you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE from the Adobe Reader download page on Adobe’s Web site. To download a file on this site, click on the hyperlink. When saving a file, be sure to use Save function of Adobe Reader rather than the web browser’s save. To download the file without viewing it first:
- Right click on the title link.
- Select “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As” (Firefox / Mozilla / Netscape) when presented with a menu (if your mouse is configured for left handed operation use the left mouse button).
Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file directly after downloading. When printing Adobe Acrobat PDF files from within your web browser, use the print button at the left end of the special Adobe Acrobat tool bar, which appears immediately above the viewing window. If you have difficulty downloading or printing a PDF file, it may be due to software settings, configuration problems, or other issues. Troubleshooting information can be found on the Adobe Reader Help page.