DuraSorter™ Recycling Sorters
DuraSorter™ Recycling Sorters
The DuraSorter™ Provides An Efficient Way To Handle Recycling Debris
The DuraSorter™ is an ideal way to manage recycling. When combined with our internal trash chutes in multi-story buildings, the DuraSorter™ recycling sorter provides an easy method for sorting recyclables out of the waste stream. You can prevent many of the recyclable materials from entering the environment and reducing the negative impact that comes with contentious property manager. The system can be used in either new construction projects or installed as a retrofit to an existing trash chute system.
Extremely Easy Operation Makes Recycling Simple
The recycling sorter is located under the trash chute. Using a control panel located at each trash chute door, the user selects the appropriate waste stream. Based on this selection, the sorter system automatically positions one or more deflector plates which directs the waste to the appropriate container.
- Systems with 1 or 2 Recycling Positions Available
- Heavy Gauge Steel Used Throughout
- Standard Electric Components
- Readily-Available 96-Gallon Toters Used to Hold Recyclables
- Interfaces w/Chute Door Lockout System
- Quick System Response Time When Changing Waste Streams
- Easy-to-Use Control Station Located at Each Trash Door
- Full-Function Control Station Located at Sorter
- Recycling Container “Full” Indicator
- ¼” Thick Steel Body; ½” Thick Steel Diverter Plate
- Electrical System 110V, Single Phase Linear Actuator & Control Circuit
- Modular Design
- On/Off Key Switch
- Manual System Controls
- Access Doors
- Sort Body DuraPak™ 130-HD
- Bi-Sorter Option
- Two Bin Bi-Sorter Option
- Odor Control System
- RetroFit of Existing Chute System
- Environmentally-Friendly Hydraulic Oil Option
CHUTES works nationwide, so tell us about your specific needs.
Have questions? Ask us—we’re here to help!
CHUTES International™ uses Adobe Acrobat PDF files as a means to distribute publications and other information. To download and print a PDF file, you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE from the Adobe Reader download page on Adobe’s Web site. To download a file on this site, click on the hyperlink. When saving a file, be sure to use Save function of Adobe Reader rather than the web browser’s save. To download the file without viewing it first:
- Right click on the title link.
- Select “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As” (Firefox / Mozilla / Netscape) when presented with a menu (if your mouse is configured for left handed operation use the left mouse button).
Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file directly after downloading. When printing Adobe Acrobat PDF files from within your web browser, use the print button at the left end of the special Adobe Acrobat tool bar, which appears immediately above the viewing window. If you have difficulty downloading or printing a PDF file, it may be due to software settings, configuration problems, or other issues. Troubleshooting information can be found on the Adobe Reader Help page.