Respond to service calls to diagnose and repair problems with compactors, balers, dock levelers, etc. Jobsite visits to planned service and maintenance calls to repair, clean, inspect chutes, compactors and containers.
1. Reading Electrical Schematics to provide service or maintenance.
2. Servicing and Diagnosing issues with compactors.
3. Repairing and Replacing Parts and Products as Needed.
4. Visiting Jobsites – Involves Driving and Handling Company Service Trucks.
5. As responding to emergency service calls is a key component, overtime is often needed and alternating ‘on call’ times will apply.
1. Basic Service/Electrical Knowledge.
2. Basic Hydraulic Knowledge.
3. Good, Clean Driving Record.
4. Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
5. Problem Solving Ability.
6. Dependability and Consistency.
7. Tolerance of Small and Dirty Spaces.
Required Education and Experience
1. Hands on Experience in Hydraulic Repair Work
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
- 8-10 hour shifts
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One Location