Respond to emergency service calls to diagnose and repair problems with compactors, balers, dock levelers, etc. Jobsite visits to planned service and maintenance calls to repair, clean, inspect chutes, compactors and containers.
- Reading Electrical Schematics.
- Diagnosing issues with compactors.
- Repairing and Replacing Parts and Products as Needed.
- Visiting Jobsites – Involves Driving and Handling Company Service Trucks.
- As responding to emergency calls is a key component, overtime is often needed and alternating ‘on call’ times will apply.
- Basic Electrical Knowledge.
- Basic Hydraulic Knowledge.
- Good, Clean Driving Record.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Dependability and Consistency.
- Tolerance of Small and Dirty Spaces.
- Hands on Experience in Hydraulic Repair Work
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour